Re: Build 198

Chuck Dean

Hello kosta,
This may be nit picking... But I notice a significant lag when I type on my Apple Watch while listening through my air pods.
I do not notice the lag with any other apps.
I have tried flicktype on the Watch with another headset and there is no lag.

❓❓❓

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 15, 2018, at 9:29 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

- Watch: Performance improvements to make FlickType even more snappy.
- Watch: Fixed additional crashes when launching the app. Thank you Matthew! If you are still having any launch issues, please try restarting your device.
- Watch: Disabled long press which was causing some crashes. We will bring it back soon.
- Watch: VoiceOver announcements will now respect your speaking rate and volume settings, and will be heard even on silent mode. Thank you Jessica!
- iOS: Fixed some typing issues when using the half-screen mode.

Please let us know if you are experiencing any new issues with the iOS keyboard, so that we can release this to the wider alpha and beta groups.

Thank you for testing!
- Kosta

Join watch@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.