Re: Build 200 - workaround feedback

Jessica D

Hi,
I can't test those items right now, because FlickType just crashed my watch.

On Oct 19, 2018, at 2:58 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hey all,

Just wanted to get some clarity on whether the two VoiceOver workarounds for the watch in build 200 are working as expected for you. Here are the relevant items from that changelog:

- Watch: FlickType should now be ready for typing without needing to perform any initial flick gestures. This is an attempted workaround for a VoiceOver bug on watchOS. Let us know if you still notice the previous behavior and need to activate the keyboard with a flick before you can type.
- Watch: When bringing up the menu with a firm press, the menu items should now be accessible. When invoking the menu, lift your finger as soon as you feel the haptic feedback, and wait a second or so for the "screen changed" notification beep before you touch down again to choose your menu option. This is an attempted workaround for a VoiceOver bug on watchOS.

Thank you,
Kosta

Join watch@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.