B ro is not in the standard dictionary and the flicktype watch App does not yet have the ability to import your personal dictionary.
Also, the watch keyboard can not manually input letters so, for the time being, you'll just have to stick with brother.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 15, 2018, at 1:25 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hi costa,
I'm having a ball typing on the watch app. However I don't know if it's me, but I can not seen to be able to type the word bro.
I can type the word brother, without any problems.
When I try to type bro, I get ceo..

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Get Outlook for iOS

From: watch@flicktype.groups.io <watch@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Dean <cadean329@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:27:53 AM
To: watch@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [watch] Build 198

Hello kosta, its weird... I have a $20 headset made by M Power that multi ports perfectly between the watch and phone, but the microphone is terrible.

My Air Pods are inconsistent rocking between the two devices, but the microphone is fantastic!

I guess I need to figure out what I need most.😎

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 15, 2018, at 11:03 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta, yes, I have restarted both devices, and put the air pods back in their case to reset them.
This is not new to this build, but is only noticeable on the flicktype watch app, as I type this on my iPhone, hardly any lag at all.

I am using an iPhone 8, running iOS 12.0.1 and an Apple Watch Series 4 running Watch OS 5.0

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 15, 2018, at 10:14 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck, that is definitely not nit picking and thanks for the report.

I am totally puzzled as to how or why this would happen. I know that there's always some lag with any bluetooth headset compared to no headset, but this sounds like a mystery.

Maybe try the good old restarting your device trick? And did you have the same issue with earlier builds?

- Kosta

Join watch@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.