Topics

Yearly Subscription now available in the App Store

Hi FlickType Friends!

In response to many of your requests, we now a yearly subscription option available on the App Store, and its build number is 174. We kindly ask that anyone who has been interested in the yearly subscription option, please download 3.1 from the App Store and subscribe to it. If you happen to already have a monthly subscription it should seamlessly switch you to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period. If you don't have a subscription at all, we would be doubly thankful for both testing the new purchasing flow as well as your additional support ☺️

FlickType App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-keyboard/id1359485719?ls=1&mt=8

We greatly appreciate the support and any feedback you may have on the new purchase flow!

Warmly,
Ashley and Kosta

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

And how much does the yearly subscription cost I wonder?

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 25 sep 2018, a la(s) 10:29 a. m., FlickType <@FlickType> escribió:

Hi FlickType Friends!

In response to many of your requests, we now a yearly subscription option available on the App Store, and its build number is 174. We kindly ask that anyone who has been interested in the yearly subscription option, please download 3.1 from the App Store and subscribe to it. If you happen to already have a monthly subscription it should seamlessly switch you to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period. If you don't have a subscription at all, we would be doubly thankful for both testing the new purchasing flow as well as your additional support ☺️

FlickType App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-keyboard/id1359485719?ls=1&mt=8

We greatly appreciate the support and any feedback you may have on the new purchase flow!

Warmly,
Ashley and Kosta

Chuck Dean

$11.99 in the United States

Chuck (mobile)

El 25 sep 2018, a la(s) 10:29 a. m., FlickType <hello@...> escribió:

Hi FlickType Friends!

In response to many of your requests, we now a yearly subscription option available on the App Store, and its build number is 174. We kindly ask that anyone who has been interested in the yearly subscription option, please download 3.1 from the App Store and subscribe to it. If you happen to already have a monthly subscription it should seamlessly switch you to a yearly one, prorating the current monthly period. If you don't have a subscription at all, we would be doubly thankful for both testing the new purchasing flow as well as your additional support ☺️

FlickType App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flicktype-keyboard/id1359485719?ls=1&mt=8

We greatly appreciate the support and any feedback you may have on the new purchase flow!

Warmly,
Ashley and Kosta

It costs 12 times whatever you currently pay month and it may be rounded up since apps always seem to cost .99 cents or .49 cents etc. Therefore Flicktype in the US which over 12 month at $0.99 wold cost $11.88 costs $11.99 for the annual subscription.