Topics

Why is my subscription good on only one device?

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Hi again,

I'm using Flicktype on my iPhone as a third party keyboard. However,
when I downloaded it on my iPad the upgrade button is inactive. Both
devices are using the same Apple ID.

How does the subscription model work? I thought I would be able to use
Flicktype on any device registered to my Apple ID.

Thanks in advance,
Kim

--
Kimberly

Hi Kim, and sorry for the confusion. On your other device, you can go the the Upgrade screen and use the "Restore" button at the top left. You will not be charged again. Please let us know if that worked for you.
- Kosta

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Thank you. That worked perfectly.