Topics

WhatsApp

Premium Force <mark@...>

Hi
Every time i add the flick type keyboard as a seperate keyboard in setting and try to use it to type the app crashes
Is. There a solution for this?
Thanks

Mark Townsend Premium Force
07973 326633

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the message. We've discovered a bug on WhatsApp's side but until they address it we have added a workaround in our settings. You can access the workaround by going to the FlickType app, settings tab, scroll down to the other tab where you'll find a toggle for the "reduced height" setting. Please enable the reduced height toggle, and if you want more information you will find that just below the reduced height setting.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!
Ashley

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Strangely I’ve been using Flicktype with Whatsapp withut roblems at all.

Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone SE de Telcel

El 14/08/2018, a la(s) 1:08 p. m., FlickType <@FlickType> escribió:

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the message. We've discovered a bug on WhatsApp's side but until they address it we have added a workaround in our settings. You can access the workaround by going to the FlickType app, settings tab, scroll down to the other tab where you'll find a toggle for the "reduced height" setting. Please enable the reduced height toggle, and if you want more information you will find that just below the reduced height setting.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!
Ashley

Great, Gera! Not everyone has experienced it luckily, but many have in particularly active threads, not in every thread, so if it does end up happening to you we have the workaround ready to go. Wink.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:

Strangely I’ve been using Flicktype with Whatsapp withut roblems at all.

Jessica D

Hi,
In flicktype, there is a new “reduce height” setting, which should prevent the crashes.

Try that, & let us know what happens.