Topics

Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Keith Gillard <kgillard@...>

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?

Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

E.T. <ancient.aliens@...>

There is a unsubscribe link down at the bottom.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
Ancient.Aliens@...
Science is not only compatible with spirituality;
it is a profound source of spirituality.| --Carl Sagan

On 6/29/2018 3:49 PM, Keith Gillard wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Keith Gillard <kgillard@...>

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

George Cham

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Kosta and Ashley

Tyler Wood

Hi,

I truly hope you have taken this up with the flick type team and that this is *not* your first course of action.

I have yet to hear of one being taken off of a test flight beta unless said beta was discontinued and furthermore you have the option of subscribing or unsubscribing. This is the first message I have seen from this group so maybe I'm new to the game, but still. Sounds like there is a ton of miscommunication going on.

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

DIANE WETZEL <dkwetzel@...>

You need to unsubscribe yourself,  your reply went to the entire list, you will have to simply follow the unsubscribe link At the bottom of all of the emails.

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you! Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8 > On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType wrote: > > Hi all, and welcome to our group! > > Please bear with us while we tune the group settings to make this the best place online to discuss all things FlickType. For more details about the group, and to change your subscription settings, please visit https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello. > > We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future! > > Warmly, > Kosta and Ashley > > >

Force of nature psychic

I am going to unsubscribe from this group as I only want to he part of the beta group. Personally I think it is rude to add someone to a group just because you have their email address.

Neil

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Corie Brown

The landscape rotation doesn't work! It thinks the letters are located towards the bottom right of the screen and I can't actually access the bottom row!

A smaller font option in a future release would seem like an obvious fix.

 Happened to discover by chance that half screen and smaller letters work without VoiceOver running!

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Sandratomkins

hi,
I wonder if you can help: I had the beta version of FlickType and I have now updated it to the new full version, I just hit "update" in the App Store. when I am in an edit field, for example, in email, I see the flick type keyboard, but get a message saying "flick type full access not available". or something very similar. what of I done wrong?
Thanks, Sandy

Sent from The dark side of the moon

On 29 Jun 2018, at 21:55, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Chuck Dean

Hello, as long as you have the beta version installed, you will not need to subscribe to FlickType.
If you download the App Store version you will need to subscribe for 99 cents a month in order to use the custom keyboard.
I hope this helps,
Chuck

On Jun 30, 2018, at 2:26 AM, Sandratomkins via Groups.Io <sandratomkins=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi,
I wonder if you can help: I had the beta version of FlickType and I have now updated it to the new full version, I just hit "update" in the App Store. when I am in an edit field, for example, in email, I see the flick type keyboard, but get a message saying "flick type full access not available". or something very similar. what of I done wrong?
Thanks, Sandy

Sent from The dark side of the moon

On 29 Jun 2018, at 21:55, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Hi Sandy,

If you get the "No full access" message, please enable full access from the settings as described in the installation instructions of the Upgrade tab. If you get the "Not subscribed" message, you will need to upgrade using the Upgrade button at the top right of the same screen. If you are still having troubles for whatever reason, you can go back to TestFlight and download the latest build from there, which operates as an automatically upgraded version but will still need to have full access turned on as before.

- Kosta

Alex Stone

How do I become a flicktype beta tester?

On 30 Jun 2018, at 20:04, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi alex,
Send a email to beta@flicktype. Com

Kind regards,