Topics

Using in landscape mode

Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...>

Is there any way to use the keyboard in landscape mode as opposed to portrait mode? I find the typing in portrait mode to be too. cramped. I would like to lock my phone in portrait mode but to be able to force flicktype to be in full screen landscape mode.

Jack
Sent from mobile device.ww

Chuck Dean

Hello jack,
No, at this time the only way to use FlickType in landscape mode is turn off the orientation lock.
Chuck

On Sep 19, 2018, at 1:25 PM, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote:

Is there any way to use the keyboard in landscape mode as opposed to portrait mode? I find the typing in portrait mode to be too. cramped. I would like to lock my phone in portrait mode but to be able to force flicktype to be in full screen landscape mode.

Jack
Sent from mobile device.ww

Tangela M.

Is there any way to use flicktype in landscape mode such that it doesn’t take up the entirety of the screen? I would love to see half screen/minimalist landscape mode implemented, if possible.

That is too bad because I rarely want orientation lock off, I guess I won't be using Flicktype in landscape mode. Would be good if they figured out a way to put it in landscape mode even with orientation lcok on, maybe a gesture of some sort.
.

No, at this time the only way to use FlickType in landscape mode is turn off the orientation lock.
Chuck

On Sep 19, 2018, at 1:25 PM, Jack Chen. <misterjackchen@...> wrote:

Is there any way to use the keyboard in landscape mode as opposed to portrait mode? I find the typing in portrait mode to be too. cramped. I would like to lock my phone in portrait mode but to be able to force flicktype to be in full screen landscape mode.

Jack
Sent from mobile device.ww

Chuck Dean

For a long time I was locked in portrait mode, but for some reason, I do not remember why, I turned it off..