Topics

Use Workflow to improve your Flicktype experience

Chuck Dean

Hello everyone,
I have been creating Workflow​ for my frequently used email and message contacts; one for searches; and a couple for driving and walking directions.
Creating a Workflow is very easy and kind of fun. Once they have been made it is very easy to type in FlickType; export to Workflow; and run the Workflow.
Try it, you'll like it!

Chuck

Sy Hoekstra

Oh, that's a good idea. Allowing workflow action extensions in the share sheet in the flick type app would be a great idea too; though a lot of the usefulness might be rendered irrelevant once Flicktype goes system-wide.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 7:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Use Workflow to improve your Flicktype experience

Hello everyone,
I have been creating Workflow​ for my frequently used email and message contacts; one for searches; and a couple for driving and walking directions.
Creating a Workflow is very easy and kind of fun. Once they have been made it is very easy to type in FlickType; export to Workflow; and run the Workflow.
Try it, you'll like it!

Chuck

Michael Maslo

How do you create a work flow or where can I learn how?

On Apr 30, 2018 at 18:48, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@...)> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Try it, you'll like it!

Chuck

Chuck Dean

Download the App end read the instructions..

Chuck

On Apr 30, 2018, at 5:10 PM, Michael Maslo <michaelmaslo04@...> wrote:

How do you create a work flow or where can I learn how?

On Apr 30, 2018 at 18:48, <Chuck Dean (mailto:cadean329@...)> wrote:

Hello everyone,
Try it, you'll like it!

Chuck