Topics

Upgrading app

leonard morris

I am currently using the classic version of this app. I would very much like to subscribe to the full yearly payment version. I downloaded the demo, clicked on upgrade, did the four Finger triple tap on the ID number but I am not sure how to proceed. I have not received a reply regarding not being able to upgrade from this demo app. So, can someone just post instructions again please? Thanks.