Topics

UPDATING FLICKTYPE BETA AND A BUG

Sameer Vasta

Hi all

Firstly, How do you update Flicktype beta?

Secondly, I founda bug besides the Flicktype crashing bug. Flicktype
for some or other reason doesn't do text replacement. Just to
clarify, I assigned the letters "SA" as a shortcut for the word
South-Africa, that being the country where I come from. When I use
flicktype and type "SA", the word South-Africa doesn't appear onscreen
as I believe it should.

Any ideas on both these issues?

Kind regards

Sameer

Jessica D

Hello,
To update FlickType, open “test”flight, & find the FlickType app, & Push, “update” by double-tapping on it.

I’m sorry, but Ican’t answer your other question.

Let me know if that helps.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 8:14 AM, Sameer Vasta <samvas786@...> wrote:

Hi all

Firstly, How do you update Flicktype beta?

Secondly, I founda bug besides the Flicktype crashing bug. Flicktype
for some or other reason doesn't do text replacement. Just to
clarify, I assigned the letters "SA" as a shortcut for the word
South-Africa, that being the country where I come from. When I use
flicktype and type "SA", the word South-Africa doesn't appear onscreen
as I believe it should.

Any ideas on both these issues?

Kind regards

Sameer

Hi Sameer,

Jessica is correct about updating. For shortcuts, we do plan to add this functionality soon but as of now, we have not added text replacements.

Please let us know if you have any other questions,
Ashley

Sameer Vasta

Hi Ashley and Jessica

Thanks for replying to me.

When I enter testflight, I am not presented with an update option (the
"open button" is there though). How do I get to update? And more
importantly, how do I update to Flicktype beta version 142 (I am
currently on Flicktype beta 137).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Sameer