Topics

Unable to switch to smaller FlickType keyboard while in standard mode:

Srikanth Kanuri

Dear team and fellow flicktype users, I am in standard mode. I was able to get smaller keyboard just the Size of general keyboard. Whine in Beta mode. Unfortunately, I am unable to get this Size In app store version.
Kindly guide.
Request to kindly Update app store version To what had Been Available in Beta version.

Daniel McGee

Won't swipe up and hold switch you back to the stock ios keyboard?

On 12 Nov 2019, at 13:00, Srikanth Kanuri via Groups.Io <sri615=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

Dear team and fellow flicktype users, I am in standard mode. I was able to get smaller keyboard just the Size of general keyboard. Whine in Beta mode. Unfortunately, I am unable to get this Size In app store version.
Kindly guide.
Request to kindly Update app store version To what had Been Available in Beta version.

Shawn Krasniuk

I think there's some misunderstanding. In the beta of Flicktype, if you've set the keyboard not to display what you've typed and you're in standard view, it shrunk the keyboard down to how the stock iOS keyboard looks. In the App Store version, you still get the black box above the keyboard regardless if the setting I mentioned above is turned off. It's a minor annoyance so I can live with it. I prefer Flicktype over the stock iOS keyboard any day.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbsshawn@...