From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Alex Lee
Sent: July 4, 2018 12:02 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Two finger tap in system keyboard

There should be a way of toggling off two finger tap to switch between upper
case and lower case letters. If I type too fast with my two thumbs, the
toggle interacts negatively with typing.
Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system
keyboard?

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your messages! We'll look into your issue with the two-finger tap, surprisingly we haven't much about this issue from our two-handed typist. Words are automatically saved when you manually type them with the system keyboard. You can also manage the dictionary within the settings if you ever want to delete words.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 09:40 am, Alex Lee <alexlee750@...> wrote:

Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system keyboard?

( #window-49597624 )

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi
Using Fleksy I always type with two hands, but cannot do so with FlickType because I always get the "Letters uppercase" notification half way through words.
Perhaps the two finger tap could change to a two finger swipe up for case change?
If not, then an option in the settings to disable two finger case change would allow those with iPhone 6s or later to be able to turn it off and just use hard press instead.
Regards

Scott Field

Senior Development Manager | Group Technology | Nedbank Ltd

1st Floor, Clocktower, Cape Town, South Africa
PO Box 1144, Johannesburg 2000, South Africa
T +27 (0)21 412 3174 F +27 (0)21 412 0000 C +27 (0)81 018 9199 @ Scottf@...
Website nedbank.co.za <http://www.nedbank.co.za/>

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

On 2018/07/11, 02:31, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your messages! We'll look into your issue with the two-finger tap, surprisingly we haven't much about this issue from our two-handed typist. Words are automatically saved when you manually type them with the system keyboard. You can also manage the dictionary within the settings if you ever want to delete words.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 09:40 am, Alex Lee <alexlee750@...> wrote:

> Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system keyboard?
>
> ( #window-49597624 )

********************

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser

********************

Chuck Dean

I type very rapidly with two thumbs in landscape mode. I have never had this problem.
Perhaps it is your technique and not the app.
Chuck

On Jul 11, 2018, at 12:24 AM, Field, S. (Scott) <ScottF@...> wrote:

[...]

Michael Maslo

Hello,

I am having a issue which I am unsure had been reported previously. When I am typing in a text or email message. I start typing and if I am flicking down to make a correction or to choose a different word, sometimes the ability to type goes away. What I mean is that I have to double tap in the edit field to get the keyboard back. I hope this makes sense.

On Jul 11, 2018, at 10:32, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

[...]

Benny Barber

I would hate to see a change in the 2 finger tap that changes the letter case and brings up additional symbols. This gesture blends in well with the 2 finger double tap that changes the letters to numbers and back to letters. Again, just my opinion. Thanks.
Benny

On Jul 10, 2018, at 7:31 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your messages! We'll look into your issue with the two-finger tap, surprisingly we haven't much about this issue from our two-handed typist. Words are automatically saved when you manually type them with the system keyboard. You can also manage the dictionary within the settings if you ever want to delete words.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 09:40 am, Alex Lee <alexlee750@...> wrote:

Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system keyboard?

( #window-49597624 )

Hi Michael,

I wonder whether when you flick down you sometimes hold too long and dismiss the Flicktype keyboard.

[...]

William Stephan

I would hate to see that change as well.

Bill Stephan, Kansas City, mo Twitter @billstephan Email: wstephan816@...
Phone 816-803-2469