Topics

Tips for using the half screen mode

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Hi all,

I was excited to read about the addition of half screen mode, but I
find I'm having trouble getting it to work for me. Can anyone provide
some tips? I guess I'm used to tapping all over the place and am
finding the more limited realestate a bit challenging.

Any help is appreciated.

Kim

--
Kimberly

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi Kim.

just imagine that your keyboard is on the lowest part of the screen, just like the regular iOS keyboard is. It will take you some time to get used to it, but if you have been using the regular keyboard before, it shouldn't be so hard. And remember you can always go back to full screen if you don't feel comfortable with half screen mode.

Best,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel

Le 18/09/2018 à 13:52, Kimber Gardner a écrit :
Hi all,

I was excited to read about the addition of half screen mode, but I
find I'm having trouble getting it to work for me. Can anyone provide
some tips? I guess I'm used to tapping all over the place and am
finding the more limited realestate a bit challenging.

Any help is appreciated.

Kim

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Thanks JP. I'll give that a try. I guess it will just take a little practice.

On 9/18/18, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:
[...]

When you are typing longer text, you can turn your iPhone into landscape mode, and FlickType will work as if in full screen mode. You must have lock screen orientation off, and the keyboard will be much bigger, of course.
Chuck