Topics

The new flick type app

leonard morris

I am currently using flick type classic because I don't want to pay a 99cents monthly fee. I might reconsider if there was a yearly subscription fee or a one time life Time fee would be OK. What do you think? Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:32 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Keith Gillard <kgillard@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:50:44 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Kosta and Ashley

Tyler Wood

Hi,

Just so you know, you replied to a previous message and completely and utterly renamed the subject....why not just create a new message so folks wanting to search through the group on the web can do so more easily?

Just my two cents.

On 29-Jun-2018 9:01 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I am currently using flick type classic because I don't want to pay a 99cents monthly fee. I might reconsider if there was a yearly subscription fee or a one time life Time fee would be OK. What do you think? Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:32 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Kosta and Ashley

Christy S

What I think, to be honest, is that what comes out to $12 a year is more than reasonable to support ongoing development. There are apps out there that cost double that or more which may or may not continue to develop. This way if anyone chooses to no longer use the app for whatever reason, you cancel the subscription and you're done. There's no paying a good chunk for something only to find out two months later that you have wasted that money.

On 6/29/2018 9:01 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I am currently using flick type classic because I don't want to pay a 99cents monthly fee. I might reconsider if there was a yearly subscription fee or a one time life Time fee would be OK. What do you think? Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:32 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Kosta and Ashley

Tyler Wood

Hi,

On the other side of that coin, paying a one time fee of $15 and using the app for 2 or 3 years saves me that bit of extra money. Considering I am in Canada even moreso here.

I wish there was a way to get around apples greedy 35% snatched from the jar, though. I'd gladly pay with pay pal or something so the developer gets all of my money.

On 29-Jun-2018 9:23 PM, Christy S wrote:

What I think, to be honest, is that what comes out to $12 a year is more than reasonable to support ongoing development. There are apps out there that cost double that or more which may or may not continue to develop. This way if anyone chooses to no longer use the app for whatever reason, you cancel the subscription and you're done. There's no paying a good chunk for something only to find out two months later that you have wasted that money.

On 6/29/2018 9:01 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I am currently using flick type classic because I don't want to pay a 99cents monthly fee. I might reconsider if there was a yearly subscription fee or a one time life Time fee would be OK. What do you think? Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:32 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Kosta and Ashley

Chuck Dean

When Fleksy first came out I paid nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents as a one time purchase price. Unfortunately, even this high purchase price did not generate enough revenue to sustain the app, so they released it to the general public.
In order to please the masses the developers had to make Fleksy appear more like a qwerty keyboard, which made Fleksy almost impossible for the visually impaired to operate.

As you can see, a one time purchase price will have to be very expensive to fund ongoing improvements, maintenance and other languages.

Ninety nine cents a month is surely affordable for anyone who owns an iPhone and will generate a steady revenue flow, so FlickType will not end up in the scrap heap like Fleksy.

Chuck

PS. Three and a half cents a day seems like a steal for a handful of magic.  😎

On Jun 29, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Tyler Wood

Hi,

This is very valid actually.

I tend to go between flick type and braille screen input for the most part.

Now, for a few questions. I'd rather not make this into a separate thread because I might be blatantly missing something.

Is there a way to get flick type to show up at the bottom of the screen only, similar to the default keyboard? As it stands now, flicking down with one finger and occasionally, if my finger isn't high enough on the screen, then hitting send is a little counter intuitive. Maybe that's because of iOS limitations, though, or maybe there's a hidden setting somewhere I'm failing to find.

I also find when typing a message when I use a notification action and need to change to flick type as the default keyboard for some reason the switch keyboard doesn't show up at the bottom left of the screen. Again, I could be missing something.

Regardless, love this keyboard. I was on android for a while and this is one of the main reasons I came back to iOS among others. It's truly a joy to use and certainly, in my mind anyway, far surpasses flexi. The amount of work put into this and features added in such a short time is simply staggering.

On 29-Jun-2018 9:34 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:
> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

 There is not a half screen option at this time, however one may be possible in the near future. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it sounds. Fleksy had problems with stuttering speech, and FlickType will probably also have problems.

 Chuck

On Jun 29, 2018, at 8:10 PM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Tyler Wood

Very true.
Regardless, I'm very excited to see what's in store.

Is my current way of doing things e.g. swiping down from center of the screen and holding the proper way to be able to send a message?
thanks

On 29-Jun-2018 10:23 PM, Chuck Dean wrote:

Hello,
> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Maria Reyes <Mreyes7121@...>

Yes I think one will be coming soon. If I could I defenantly pay the 99 cents per month fee.

On Jun 29, 2018, at 11:23 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Corie Brown

The keyboard is great as and I am happy to pay a small monthly fee for ongoing development.

 However, one thing that is driving me crazy is the lack of control over the size of the letters that appear as I type. Short words are massive! This is preventing me from using the app in meetings and public spaces, which is frustrating as I think the functionality is brilliant.

 Is it feasible to introduce an option for users to select a maximum font size?

On 30 Jun 2018, at 04:30, Maria Reyes <Mreyes7121@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

 You can toggle the visual announcements on and off with a three finger triple tap; just like the screen curtain.
 I hope this helps,

 Chuck

On Jun 29, 2018, at 10:27 PM, Corie Brown <corie@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Corie Brown

 I am aware of that. Doesn't address the problem for anyone who would like to see the text...just not in a font that can be read by anyone without vi from the other side of the room!

Also I have had a few instances of typing lengthy emails, but when I swipe FlickType keyboard off screen, none of my text has transferred to my email!  Is this a known issue?  Reliability is paramount for many of us I’m sure.

On 30 Jun 2018, at 06:44, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Chuck Dean

 It sounds like your keyboard may have crashed.
 I will forward this to the developer.

On Jun 29, 2018, at 10:56 PM, Corie Brown <corie@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Chuck Dean

The problem with the large text is if there is more than five letters in a word, I can't see it, and others have worse vision than me.
 Its hard to engineer for all vision.

On Jun 29, 2018, at 11:13 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Dean Mills <deanmills1987@...>

well if your testing its freee. I think the fee is very reasonable

wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than
welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on
you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and
give you his peace.’

Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType>
wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

Please bear with us while we tune the group settings to make
this the best place online to discuss all things FlickType.
For more details about the group, and to change your
subscription settings, please visit
https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello.

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your
continued support, and please let us know how we can make it
better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

Chuck Dean

Hello again. Try turning your iPhone into landscape mode. The text is consistently smaller.
 Chuck

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Tyler Wood

Hi,

This has happened to me as well.

In my case it's with an app called telegram. Specifically going into the notification center, using the rotor to navigate to view for a specific notification. Tapping reply from here gives me the keyboard, however when I swipe away the keyboard I'm back at the reply button along with muting for 1 hour etc. It's as though it takes me back one screen.

On 30-Jun-2018 12:56 AM, Corie Brown wrote:

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi.
When will Flicktype have other languages available? I have no idea how much work it takes, but I am dying to have mine, French, on board.
Cheers,

JPR

Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...>

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
http://facebook.com/jeanphilipperykiel
Le 30/06/2018 à 08:49, Tyler Wood a écrit :

> [...]

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

> On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:
>
> Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?
>
> Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
> Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
> To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
> Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!
>
> Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8
>
>> On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!

>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Shawn Krasniuk

Hi all. Just joined this group a day or so ago. A few things here. $0.99 is a reasonable fee but if you really don't want to pay it, join the beta. Secondly, text loss is a well known issue and Ashley and kosta encourage everyone to report it to them. Finally, so that there are no more duplicate messages asking the same thing, multilanguage support is coming but it's going to take a while. Anyway, thanks to Ashley and kosta for a great app and keep up the good work.