Topics

text predictability

Alan Robbins

I have been using the flick type app for a while now and have purchased to give developers some revenue. I do not seem to achieve the high percentage of predictability the app touts as well as many users. Are there ways of input to increase predictability?

Best,
Al

Gina Grunden

 I get excellent predictions when I use FlickType, but I really only type with my index fingers. Heh.