Topics

Tabs

leonard morris

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of tabs and how are they used?

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

Hi Leonard,

Not sure if you're referring to indentation tabs or the tabs in the app, would you mind clarifying?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 06:53 PM, leonard morris wrote:

leonard morris

I noticed when deleting a word I hear the phrase clear tab. But I just flick again to delete the word.

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Oct 23, 2018, at 2:59 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Leonard,

Not sure if you're referring to indentation tabs or the tabs in the app, would you mind clarifying?

Thanks!
Ashley

Chuck Dean

Hello,

Actually FlickType is saying clear taps,  . You will hear this when you have started a word and realized you want to clear it and start again. 

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze enny tie ping or spelin air ores.

On Oct 23, 2018, at 11:14 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I noticed when deleting a word I hear the phrase clear tab. But I just flick again to delete the word.

On Oct 23, 2018, at 2:59 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi Leonard,

Thanks!
Ashley