Topics

Tabs

leonard morris

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of tabs and how are they used?

Hi Leonard,

Not sure if you're referring to indentation tabs or the tabs in the app, would you mind clarifying?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 06:53 PM, leonard morris wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of tabs and how are they used?

leonard morris

I noticed when deleting a word I hear the phrase clear tab. But I just flick again to delete the word.

On Oct 23, 2018, at 2:59 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Leonard,

Not sure if you're referring to indentation tabs or the tabs in the app, would you mind clarifying?

Thanks!
Ashley

On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 06:53 PM, leonard morris wrote:

Excuse my ignorance but what is the purpose of tabs and how are they used?

Actually FlickType is saying clear taps,  . You will hear this when you have started a word and realized you want to clear it and start again.

Chuck (mobile)