Topics

Suggestion for accessing main screen of app and reducing verbosity with VoiceOver

David Woodbridge

Hi all,

I’m wondering in order to reduce verbosity, that after doing a two finger flick up from the keyboard to access the main app screen, we had “main menu” or “menu” rather than “welcome to FlickType. Happy typing”.

Given how much I use the app and like it, the welcome.. is starting to get a bit annoying smile.

David

George Cham

Hi David an all.
I agree with the welcome feedback.
It copy and clear is turned on, then there is no need to have copy and clear on exit.
I also would like to see, when the menu is brought up, at the bottom of the menu, it instead of back, it should say, continue typing.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26