Topics

Subscription cost

Richard Turner

Usually, when one does a yearly subscription, it costs less than a monthly subscription. However, Flicktype costs more.
Paying $.99 per month is $11.88 per year.
Annual subscriptions are $11.99.
Yes, only $.11 more, but I would think that you could give a month or two free for people who do the annual subscription.
Just my ¢2 worth.
Richard

xpert: an ex is a has-been, a spirt is a drip under pressure. -- Bruce U. Utah Phillips

🦅

Chuck Dean

I disagree.
The annual subscription was included for the convenience of the subscriber. They should not have to lose income because people didn’t want to pay a monthly subscription.
Other apps may have to discount their apps to bring in buyers. Fliktype does not need to do that, it is fantastic the way it is.
Chuck

On Sep 24, 2018, at 6:52 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Usually, when one does a yearly subscription, it costs less than a monthly subscription. However, Flicktype costs more.
Paying $.99 per month is $11.88 per year.
Annual subscriptions are $11.99.
Yes, only $.11 more, but I would think that you could give a month or two free for people who do the annual subscription.
Just my ¢2 worth.
Richard

xpert: an ex is a has-been, a spirt is a drip under pressure. -- Bruce U. Utah Phillips

🦅

Hi Chuck and Richard,

I totally agree with Chuck here, quite a few people including myself asked for an annual subscription option because I use my credit card a lot and I don’t want to see all these little charges every month especially since I use the same card for my personal use as well as for my business so I have to separate out the charges each month. Yes, I could have simply put $100 iTunes credit on my account and this way everything wold come off that, but I’m glad they did the annual subscription and in this case I understand that being just two average people who need to make a living Kosta and Ashley shouldn’t have to give people Flicktype for a discount just because I asked to pay annually. I know in many cases larger companies offer a bit of a discount if you pay annually, but that’s a totally different story, it also cuts down on their administrative costs and all that.