Topics

Strange behaviour on web sites and Facebook

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi everyone.
I wonder what happens with FlickType on web sites or Facebook comments. If seams to behave randomly. Sometimes a correct word is entered, but the next word you type is added , and FlickType looks for a new word with all these letters even though the previous word was spoken when flicking right.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Jpr

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Gordon

I wonder if this has something to do with the dictation issue in the main keyboard. Maybe this is an IOS issue with text boxes. When I dictate using the main keyboard in the message app, it will repeat back what I said and it all looks good. However once I send the message different words are inserted that I never said and that weren't part of what I proof read prior to hitting the send button. I first noticed this in IOS 12.1 myself.

On 11/9/2018 9:58 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:
Hi everyone.
I wonder what happens with FlickType on web sites or Facebook comments. If seams to behave randomly. Sometimes a correct word is entered, but the next word you type is added , and FlickType looks for a new word with all these letters even though the previous word was spoken when flicking right.
Any idea?
Thanks,
Jpr

http://www.jprykiel.com

http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet
http://twitter.com/ryksounet
Http://www.facebook.com/jprykiel

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

I have no idea Gordon. Its seams like a different issue you're having. Maybe we should all do a phone reinitialize after each system update which I never do lol .
Best,
JP

Le 9 nov. 2018 à 17:02, Gordon <gordon@...> a écrit :

[...]

Hi JP,

Thanks for reporting and sorry to hear about this issue. Does it happen when you do manual typing or tap typing? What size keyboard are you using, full screen or half screen?

We'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!
Ashley

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi Ashley. Thanks for your quick reply.
It happens when doing tap typing in Full screen mode. I haven’t tried half screen in this situation. Should I?

Le 9 nov. 2018 à 22:29, FlickType <@FlickType> a écrit :

Hi JP,

Thanks for reporting and sorry to hear about this issue. Does it happen when you do manual typing or tap typing? What size keyboard are you using, full screen or half screen?

We'll try to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks!
Ashley

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Well, its one of these bugs that cannot be reproduced I'm afraid. Everything works normally this morning. Go figure it out.
Cheers,