From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:46 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Status of next version?

Hi Jessica,

Great question. Our family has been sick for the better part of the past few weeks and Kosta is still quite sick. He's anxious to get back to work as soon as possible, but will the App Store review team working limited hours it's hard to predict if we'll get an update in by the 22nd and whether it will be approved before they close down for the holidays.

Warmly,
Ashley

Thank you, Sieghard, really appreciate it! We'll still try our best to get an update out the door as soon as possible, smile.

Maria Reyes

I agree with Sieghard. Get better and I wish you a Merry Christmas to you and Costa.

Maria Reyes
blindteky@...
my group: blind-techies+subscribe@groups.io

On Dec 19, 2018, at 10:24 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Hey, you guys just take it easy, get better and enjoy Christmas, who cares whether the next update comes now or in 2 weeks!

Great question. Our family has been sick for the better part of the past few weeks and Kosta is still quite sick. He's anxious to get back to work as soon as possible, but will the App Store review team working limited hours it's hard to predict if we'll get an update in by the 22nd and whether it will be approved before they close down for the holidays.

Warmly,
Ashley

Thanks, Maria!! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you as well!

Warmly,
Ashley