Topics

Some help please

Johnathon Clarke

I am having some problems with installing FlickType. I opted for the option to support their cause because I think this is a great app that will certainly help those that find typing on the iPhone cumbersome. However since I bought the upgrade I cannot choose to have a keyboard in the settings, I have restarted the app several times even deleted the app and reinstall it again to the same affect. Any help on this would be appreciated thank you

Hi Johnathon,

Happy to help! Sounds like you've already downloaded FlickType and upgraded to the 7-day trial. After this, you go into the main settings app, scroll down to FlickType and tap keyboards. Please make sure FlickType is enabled on this page, and also enable full access. Once you do this, you can go into iMessage or anywhere that you have a text field and select the next keyboard button, within the list you should find FlickType, once you select it you should be able to start typing away. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Warmly,
Ashley

Hi again Johnathon,

One more tip, if you're following the instructions and still having trouble please restart your device and attempt the instructions again.

Thanks!
Ashley