Share button

Chuck Dean

Hello Kosta,

I noticed the share button is still missing in the container app.
Since I use the container app while typing emails because FlickType and the ios email client do not play well together, I would like to see the share button again.

Daniel McGee

Hi Chuck

Doesn't: Copy and Clear Text on Exit work for you? Found in settings and pasted into the mail app?

Regards

Daniel

On 7 Apr 2021, at 22:19, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello Kosta,

I noticed the share button is still missing in the container app.
Since I use the container app while typing emails because FlickType and the ios email client do not play well together, I would like to see the share button again.

Yes, that will do, but the share button has many more options. I could export to messages, pages, notes, etc. Also I had quick links in my share option so I could send mail or messages to friends and family with one tap.

I brought this up to Kosta once before and he said he removed the share button by mistake, and would replace it eventually.