Topics

Shake to undo while using flicktype

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Hello,

I noticed some strange behavior while typing with flicktype. When
using the standard English iOS keyboard, shake to undo allows me to
erase whatever I have typed. However if I typed using flicktype then
shake to undo, a prompt appears that says "redo typing" rather than
"undo typing." If I tap that button I am returned to the document but
nothing has changed.

I guess this makes some kind of sense since redo and undo are not the
same thing. But since the function is shake to "undo" shouldn't
flicktype maintain that functionality?

Thanks for your attention.

--
Kimberly

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your message. Would you mind giving us further instructions on how to replicate your experience? When I'm in the full-screen mode, type a few sentences and shake my phone, I get the standard iOS alert asking whether I want to undo typing.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 04:47 AM, Kimber Gardner wrote:

functionality

Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1963@...>

Ashley,

Thanks for your reply. I think I was neglecting to dismiss the
keyboard before attempting to shake to undo. It seems to be working
just fine.

Kim