Topics

Seeking technical support please correct me if I am wrong?

Jijesh Sairam <jijeshsairam@...>

Respected Sir,
I am Jijesh from India. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to test your software. I did download the seven days trial version from App Store. When I try to enter the email address the capital letters are coming after . I would like to know if you have any option for entering email address?
Jijesh.

Hi Jijesh,

In case you didn't notice Ken's response to you. You enter email by manually typing the email, including the period without flicking right after the period and the following letter will not be capitalized and there will be no space.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Ashley