From: Shawn Krasniuk <bbsshawn@...>
Date: July 5, 2018 at 9:34:48 AM CDT
To: hello@...
Cc: beta@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Reminder: accessibility matters interviews FlickType today

Hey all. Just wanting to remind everyone that today on Accessibility Matters we talk to ashley and Kosta of the FlickType development team to talk about their app and how it got started. You can listen to it today at 11:00 am Central time on 95.9 CKUW and at ckuw.ca or as always you can join our WhatsApp group. The link is https://chat.whatsapp.com/6hVRrEBrvWS5tWdkcpKbpH
Enjoy!