Topics

Question

Ken Clarkg

I may be way off base, but I was wondering if it could be possible to remove the end top of document markers so you would not get stopped when flipping thru and could flip thru the whole document?
🦇man and Ken

Ken Clarkg

The reason I said this the way I sai it is because the program seems to think each word is a document.
🦇man and Ken

On Aug 31, 2018, at 11:49 AM, Ken Clarkg <khclark1@...> wrote:

I may be way off base, but I was wondering if it could be possible to remove the end top of document markers so you would not get stopped when flipping thru and could flip thru the whole document?
🦇man and Ken

Edited

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the suggestion. This happens due to an iOS limitation, not at each word, but when there's period, new line, essentially any time there's a new sentence. We're going to try to figure out a workaround for these kinds of iOS limitations, but it may take us some time to come up with a good solution.

Thanks again!
Ashley