Topics

Public beta link

Hi all,

If you find that you are no longer in the iOS beta for FlickType, please use this link to join: https://testflight.apple.com/join/jO9VT6Ei

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Kosta

Chris Smart

I can’t seem to use this beta as a third party keyboard in the Mail app when composing this reply. I’m using an iPhone 8 plus running the latest iOS 13.4 public beta. Still, I am relieved that Flicktype is still being developed. It is my favorite data entry method by far: much quicker than the regular keyboard, and more private than using dictation!

Please keep up the great work.

Sent from Chris's iPhone.

On Mar 13, 2020, at 23:15, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all,

If you find that you are no longer in the iOS beta for FlickType, please use this link to join: https://testflight.apple.com/join/jO9VT6Ei

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Kosta

Ng Choon Hwee

Kosta, This morning The FlickType Beta disappeared from TestFlight. Is the testing over?

Ng Choon Hwee

On 14 Mar 2020, at 11:15 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all,

If you find that you are no longer in the iOS beta for FlickType, please use this link to join: https://testflight.apple.com/join/jO9VT6Ei

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Kosta

George Cham

Just tried clicking on the link to rejoin the beta program, but I’m getting a message saying that this beta   is not accepting any testers.

Kind regards,
George Cham
Get Outlook for iOS