Topics

problem with subscription

Taylor Adams <taylor290698@...>

Hi there
I'm still having problems. If I'm reading correctly, my user id is 112.

Hi Taylor,

112 would be the build number, which is part of the version. This is indicating you have not yet updated to the latest App Store version, which you can do so if you search for FlickType on the App Store and then select Update. Your version should then say "2.0.2 #116". If you are still having problems, the latest update also includes one more row below the version, which is labeled "User ID". Below that is a tip on how to copy it to clipboard so you can share it with us.

Hope this helps, and we will change the version row in the settings to say the word "Version" to avoid future confusion.

- Kosta

Taylor Adams

Great. It works perfectly now.
Thanks for your help