Topics

Problem with subscription

Taylor Adams <taylor290698@...>

Hi there. Last week when the app was updated I paid for the full access subscription. However when I attempt to use the FlickType keyboard in other apps it just says not subscribed. I have enabled the fool access to data setting, and powered off my device many times, and have even tried to cancel my subscription and removed the app, but there is no difference. Can you help?
Thank you, and thanks so much for bringing back the keyboard after all these years.

Hi Taylor, and thank you for your support as well as your report. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have an updated version which is currently in review by Apple, and should resolve the issue once approved. You can also join our beta where the app is automatically upgraded for all testers free of charge. Just send an empty email to beta+subscribe@flicktype.groups.io to join.

Thank you, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Warmly,
Kosta

Hi Taylor, and anyone else experiencing issues with their subscription.

We just released update 2.0.2 on the App Store, which may solve your issue. And if it doesn't, it now includes a User ID at the bottom of the settings which if you share with us could help us identify the cause of your subscription issue. The update will roll out slowly but you can manually search for FlickType on the App Store and tap Update to get it right now.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience!

Warmly,
Kosta