Topics

posting comments to Facebook

Rebecca Ilniski <rilniski@...>

Hello all. What's the easiest way to post comments to Facebook? The third party keyboard doesn't seem to work with Facebook comments. I can use braille screen imput but I'm assuming that it works since it's an Apple keyboard. Thanks and am enjoying the app.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski@...
Twitter: applegirl1994

Brandon Cross

It should, did you install it correctly, first by going into settings >> general >> keyboards and reordering flicktype first, then giving full access? After that it should be a matter of using the next keyboard option to switch to it, then use it as normal.