Topics

Please cancel my monthly subscription?

juanitahorn <juanitahorn@...>

User ID, 613FFA05-E8C2-448B-8445-30DEBD0823E0
Hello to the FlickType team
May I please ask to terminate my monthly subscription? I tried both the free and paid version, but sadly discovered FlickType is not for me. Hear by I'm not saying FlickType is unusable. It is actually one brilliant app and a lot of blind folk find it a huge improvement to the built-in IOS keyboards. It is just me who still prefers my bluetooth keyboard above all other choices.
Regards and all the best
Juanita Horn

Hi Juanita,

You may cancel your subscription at any time, as this is something that Apple gives you full control over. You go to settings, tap your Apple Id at the top of the page, iTunes and App Store, tap your Apple ID and click view, scroll down to subscriptions to manage any subscriptions you buy from the App Store.

Thanks!
Ashley

Daniel McGee

Hi Juanita, did you managed to cancel your subscription? Has any beta or updates to the app improved your problem?

Regards

Daniel