Topics

Opinion of changing things in the app

Ken Clarkg

note about flicktype I really like flicktype I believe it is a real good app that may have some things that have to be fixed and maybe you could use a half screen option as far as other things like bills and whistles I don’t really believe in that too much because this app is written to writing and you can get so far away I’m not with bells and whistle‘s that pretty soon the app lost its simplicity and his usefulness. That’s just my opinion and take it whatever it’s worth but I’ve have seen too many apps that got ruined because they got over complicated with stuff that was way beyond what they were designed to do. Ken

Chuck Dean

Hello Ken, I agree, sometimes less is more.
 Chuck