Topics

Moving line by line

Ken Clarkg

When using three finger swipe in FlickType for editing it don't move to the next line ,
It gets to the end of the line I'm on and says end of mine and doesn't go to the next line . Does anyone else have this problem ? Or what I'm doing wrong?
🦇man and Ken

Jessica D

Hi

Yes

Sen.t, I'm using an iPhone x with ios 11.4.1. Also, rather then saying the first punctuation mark in the list, one of the following situations will occur:
1. VO says "space" rather than anouncing the first punctuation mark
2. flicktype will crash, when entering a space, sending me back to the ios keyboard.

what can I do?

both are occuring as of the latest flicktype beta. my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2018, at 7:55 PM, Ken Cl.arkg <khclark1@solarusen using three finger swipe in FlickType for editing it don't move to the next line ,
It gets to the end of the line I'm on and says end of mine and doesn't go to the next line . Does anyone else have this problem ? Or what I'm doing wrong?
🦇man and Ken

Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@...>

This is a known problem and is caused by the way apple implements 3rd party keyboard. Unfortunately, the flicktype devs have said there is little they can do. However the new half screen flicktype does enable you to move line by line on the rotor, though it can be difficult not to hit flicktype keys by mistake when invoking the rotor.