Topics

Misspelling

Everett E. J. Ford

Hello just want to let you guys know of a few problems that I have noticed on FlickType.
Number one when I am typing with the keyboard it wants to enter a space which ends up messing up the words every time when I use FlickType.
Number two what happened to where we could use FlickType without voice over and it would repeat what we wrote?
Thank you

EJ Ford

Luke Davis

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020, Everett E. J. Ford wrote:

Number one when I am typing with the keyboard it wants to enter a space which ends up messing up the words every time when I use FlickType.
Can you give an example of this? Including gestures, words, etc.
I'm not seeing anything I would describe in that way.

Everett,

I'm a bit confused by your post because my experience with FlickType is different than yours. When I manually enter a word letter by letter, no space is inserted until I complete entry and do the final flick right. I have never used FlickType without Voiceover so I'm unclear how you expect it to repeat or spell what you typed without Voiceover.

Alan Lemly