Topics

Menu l Problem

Jason Farrar <jasonsmessages@...>

Hi. I 't can't invoke the m menu using either of the commands in the instructions. T thus no export option or anything else.
Using FlickType kbd, not legacy.

C cheers,

~ “Ah, music. A magic far beyond what we do here. “. Albus Dumbledore

Chris Chaffin

In the Flicktype app, do a flick up and hold to dismiss the flicktype keyboard, then you will find a share button at the top of the screen.

Chris