Topics

Looking for low-vision, non-VoiceOver users

Dear FlickTypers,

We are looking to improve aspects of FlickType for those of you who are low-vision but do not always use VoiceOver. If that sounds like you, please let us know if you would like to be added to a new small group of users who will automatically get earlier builds, and provide us feedback for low-vision features like visual announcements, keyboard and character visual indicators, high-contrast color pairs, and more. And if you know someone else who might find this useful, we would be happy to add them to the group as well.

Thank you for your continued support! ☺️

Warmly,
Kosta

George Cham

Hi costa, I would be interested in using FlickType without Voiceover. And test low vision features.

Kind Regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of FlickType <hello@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 4:11:10 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Looking for low-vision, non-VoiceOver users

Dear FlickTypers,

We are looking to improve aspects of FlickType for those of you who are low-vision but do not always use VoiceOver. If that sounds like you, please let us know if you would like to be added to a new small group of users who will automatically get earlier builds, and provide us feedback for low-vision features like visual announcements, keyboard and character visual indicators, high-contrast color pairs, and more. And if you know someone else who might find this useful, we would be happy to add them to the group as well.

Warmly,
Kosta

Jessica Dail

Hi,
Sure,
I'll participate!
I mainly use voiceover, but disable it on occation.

On Aug 16, 2018, at 2:11 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Dear FlickTypers,

Warmly,
Kosta

eszt@...

Hi
I am happy to participate!
I mainly use zoom but on occation use voiceover and select to speak.
Regards
Christine

On 16 Aug 2018, at 19:02, Jessica Dail via Groups.Io <jldail13=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'll participate!
I mainly use voiceover, but disable it on occation.