Topics

Localising Flicktype

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi friends,

Flicktype is so good, how can we help localising it in other languages? How much would it cost? Could you set up a crowdfunding for this? How many would be interested? Even though it's hard to tell as very few non-English speaking users know about this application.

I was so disappointed when Flexy drifted from its original goal, and became almost unusable to voice-over users. So I really hope in Flicktype now.

Let us help you help us.

JPR

Paul Dromey

Hi JP and all.

I would echo everything JP says.  FlickType is terrific but I was disappointed when the Spanish option language was removed, having re-appeared very briefly some months back.

Obviously, I don't know how difficult it is to incorporate additional languages but I do know that the Spanish option worked very well when it was available.

Hoping for the best

Paul