Topics

Invisible text

Julian

Hello,

While I personally have yet to experience this issue, I've been informed by 2 people I know that sometimes when they use FlickType to write text messages or email, that they've been told by the recipient that the body of the message appears to be blank. When the sender goes back to review their message, there appears to be a bunch of blank spaces. Has anyone else experienced something similar? Sent from my iPhone

I personally have not had this problem, however I have noticed some emails coming from the beta group that had no text.
Chuck