Topics

Intro

Appleman <appleman310874@...>

Hello,

  My name’s David from Sydney, Australia. I have been using flicktype since the day it hit the app store. I think it is a wonderful app and it has eliminated my need for the use of a Bluetooth keyboard. I especially love the fact we now have the ability to use flicktype across all apps.

  I would personally like to thank the developers for doing such a wonderful job with this app.

Regards,

David

Maria Reyes <Mreyes7121@...>

Hi my name is Maria from Michigan. I’ve been using FlickType ever since it went into beta. I really love this app

Maria Reyes <Mreyes7121@...>

They really are putting a lot of effort into building such an amazing keyboard. I use FlickType when my phone isn’t charging and I use a bluetooth keyboard when it is.