Topics

instructions dialogue box on start up

George Cham

Hi,
Can you please remove the instructions message on start up?

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...>

Hi George,

some people, like those, who have never used, and are not familiar with Flicktype, or it's previous incarnation Flexi, will need the instructions on the startup screen.

In my opinion, a better solution, would be to have the option in settings, to not show the instructions on Startup.

Dave.

Can you please remove the instructions message on start up?

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

MariaRosa Chapman

HI.

I think Dave’s idea is a the better solution for the reasons he stated. .

That way, if people need the instructions, they can have them at start up, but if they don’t they can go in to settings and disable the instructions so they don’t appear at start up. .

Maria

-----Original Message----- From: George Cham
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2018 12:16 PM
To: flicktype@groups.io

Hi,
Can you please remove the instructions message on start up?

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26

Everett E. J. Ford

I agree having that as an option to take off on your device would be great

Jessica D

Hi,
Yes, I like this idea a lot.
Hope the developers see this.

On Apr 8, 2018, at 8:54 AM, Everett E. J. Ford <ej25dx@...> wrote:

I agree having that as an option to take off on your device would be great

Gina Grunden

I agree as far as being able to toggle the instructions being spoken at startup. I do understand why that option is there however.

I agree having that as an option to take off on your device would be great