Topics

iCloud sync

George Cham

Just wondering,
Will it be possible when the keyboard goes system wide,
Are you able to make it so the dictionary syncs across all devices using I cloud?

Kind Regards,

George Cham

Yes, we have this in our plans and will be moving our roadmap over to the wiki today so you can have access to this information. You'll be able to find the wiki here: https://groups.io/g/flicktype/wiki/home

Tony - The Blind Kind

Awesome, loking forward to checking that out.

Tony

Creator, The Blind Kind
Lighting Your Way Through Vision Loss
TBK Logo <https://theblindkind.com/>