Topics

how to access flip type in all applications

Patrice <patrice@...>

Patrice Maginnis document hi,

I’m having trouble accessing the flick type keyboard on my other applications. I’ve already signed up for a subscription and got a confirmation in my email. I restarted my phone, but I’m really not able to find the flick type option when I go to the next keyboard on the on the active edit field.
Thanks,
Patrice

Have you gone to Setting > General > Keyboard > Add and added the Flicktype keyboard as a third partykeyboard?

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrice
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 3:41 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] how to access flip type in all applications

Patrice Maginnis document hi,

I’m having trouble accessing the flick type keyboard on my other applications. I’ve already signed up for a subscription and got a confirmation in my email. I restarted my phone, but I’m really not able to find the flick type option when I go to the next keyboard on the on the active edit field.
Thanks,
Patrice

Hi Patrice,

Sorry I'm just getting around to your question - we're going to be sure to be more clear on the instructions to get through the list of keyboards in our documentation. Thank you for you time today, appreciate all the valuable feedback during our time together!

If you think of any other questions or suggestions we'd love to hear them.

Warmly,
Ashley

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 09:37 PM, Patrice <patrice@...> wrote:

I’m having trouble accessing the flick type keyboard on my other
applications. I’ve already signed up for a subscription and got a
confirmation in my email. I restarted my phone, but I’m really not able to
find the flick type option when I go to the next keyboard on the on the active
edit field.