Topics

help with flick type

MariaRosa Chapman

HI list.

just recently got a new phone.

I downloaded test flight, and installed flick type. If i open the app etc it works fine, but if I try to use flick type as a system keyboard, it’s like flick type isn’t being recognised or something. The keyboard seems to behave the same as the iOS keyboard. I have checked that full access and everything is turned on. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

if it makes a difference I am on the alpha team.

Maria

Hi Maria,

Have you restarted your device since updating? We had one other person with a similar issue and a restart seemed to make everything better.

Please let us know if this helps,
Ashley