Topics

Help

Maurice Atkins <maurice.atkins@...>

Please help. My FlickType app is working fine except for when I am finished typing and switch back to the regular keyboard none of the text that I have typed appears in my text field. I would love any feedback on how to fix this problem please. Thank you

Maurice Atkins

Hi Maurice,

So sorry to hear about this issue. Have you restarted your device since experiencing the issue? If not, I recommend you start there. After restarting if you still have the issue will you please send me the following information:
- Device model, exact version of iOS you are using, and the exact version of FlickType you are using.
- When did the issue start occurring? What exactly happened? As detailed as possible.

Thank you!
Ashley