Topics

Have you received my yearly subscription yet?

Daniel McGee

Hi Kosta and Ashley. Have made the changes in my subscription settings from monthly to yearly support for you both in the development of the Flicktype keyboard.

Am feeling slightly concerned that you haven't gotten my payment for the yearly subscription fee yet. Does it take Apple a while to change the subscription and the money from my account to yours?

As of today: 4th October, I did get another pop up password prompt when opening the Flicktype app. This is also the day where my FlickType subscription renewed. So am thinking this could potentially be something to do with changing from monthly to yearly. Anyway, went ahead and typed in my password and so far, all seems ok.

If you could let me know if you received my subscription payment, that'll be great! Will also keep you posted if I get an Apple invoice about it and will let you know.

Regards

Daniel

Chuck Dean

Hello Daniel,
All subscriptions are between you and Apple. To see your Apple subscriptions, go to the App Store, and in the upper right-hand cornerg double tap on my account. Now, double tap on your name. Now flick down until you hear subscriptions. Double tap. Here you should be able to see the status of all your subscription on the Apple phone.
I hope this helps

Chuck (mobile)

On Oct 4, 2018, at 10:28 AM, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Daniel,

That's nice of you to check in about payment, smile. Chuck is correct, we are not able to see if your purchase went through, but your assumption about your password prompt sounds correct to me. Apple should send you an email confirmation soon confirming your FlickType subscription.

Super appreciate all your support over these months!

Warmly,
Ashley

Daniel McGee

Update folks: have received the apple email today confirming my yearly subscription. Not sure why it took this long but there you go.

Regards

Daniel

On 4 Oct 2018, at 23:17, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

That's nice of you to check in about payment, smile. Chuck is correct, we are not able to see if your purchase went through, but your assumption about your password prompt sounds correct to me. Apple should send you an email confirmation soon confirming your FlickType subscription.

Super appreciate all your support over these months!

Warmly,
Ashley

Your annual subscription would have been charged and become active at the end of your current monthly subscription. If you changed it from monthly to annual a day after your monthly renewal you wouldn't be charged/notified until 29 days later. In actual terms, if your monthly subscription renewed on the 14th of every month and you had changed it from monthly to annual on the 15th or 16th, a day or 2 after the renewal, the annual subscription would only start on the 14th the following month since your payment is always for the period ahead.
Similarly, if you cancel the yearly subscription tomorrow now that it is active, you still can use Flicktype until October 14 next year since you already paid for the year.

Update folks: have received the apple email today confirming my yearly subscription. Not sure why it took this long but there you go.

Regards

Daniel

On 4 Oct 2018, at 23:17, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

That's nice of you to check in about payment, smile. Chuck is correct, we are not able to see if your purchase went through, but your assumption about your password prompt sounds correct to me. Apple should send you an email confirmation soon confirming your FlickType subscription.

Super appreciate all your support over these months!

Warmly,
Ashley

Thanks for the support, Daniel!! Smile!

Warmly,