Topics

Going line by line and a full screen mode

Ken Clarkg

Does anybody know how to get that line by line gestures to work in the full screen mode what’s the trick

Hi Ken, the gesture to navigate by entire sentences is a three finger left or right flick, but it does not work if you have Zoom enabled.
- Kosta

Ken Clarkg

When I use the three finger left or right swipe all it does is read the whole document no matter what I do?

On Sep 5, 2018, at 11:50 AM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Ken, the gesture to navigate by entire sentences is a three finger left or right flick, but it does not work if you have Zoom enabled.
- Kosta

Tangela Mahaffey <tangela.m.m@...>

Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge, this is a limitation of Apple, and not somethingFlicktype can fix. Would love to be wrong about this, however.