Topics

Full screen mode

Ken Clarkg

I like to use the full screen mode the best and this Apple Watch just fabulous until I want to move up a lion or down the line I wish we could figure out a gesture like maybe a two finger stroke up for a two finger stroke down to go to the next or previous line that would be great

🦇man and Ken Sent from my iPhone

Just out of curiocity, but what is this about Flicktype and the Apple Watch?
It used to be that a 2-finger swipe down inserted a new line or maybe that was in Fleksy, but now it does other things and I think the swipe right with a brief hold works quite well.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Clarkg
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:53 AM
To: flicktype <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Full screen mode

I like to use the full screen mode the best and this Apple Watch just fabulous until I want to move up a lion or down the line I wish we could figure out a gesture like maybe a two finger stroke up for a two finger stroke down to go to the next or previous line that would be great

Ken Clarkg

I don't know how I wrote watch in there I think I meant worked. Also I can't get that three finger swipe to work for me to go from line to line!

On Sep 5, 2018, at 9:34 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Just out of curiocity, but what is this about Flicktype and the Apple Watch?
It used to be that a 2-finger swipe down inserted a new line or maybe that was in Fleksy, but now it does other things and I think the swipe right with a brief hold works quite well.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Clarkg
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 6:53 AM
To: flicktype <hello@flicktype.groups.io>
Subject: [FlickType] Full screen mode

Hi Ken,

Are you flicking left and right with 3-fingers? This should allow you to navigate sentence by sentence after you've typed, when you're in full screen mode. And I assume you know this, but then you can navigate with a 2-finger flick in either direction to navigate by word. Please let us know how these gestures are working for you.

Thanks,
Ashley

Ken Clarkg

I think I figured out the line by line on flicktype if you’re an actual FlickType full screen with your typing that you’re typing coming up on top there I can flip up and down but if I loaded document from light notes or something and I tried flickering three fingers left or right it reads a whole screen so it must only work when you’re actually typing the document. Thanks for the help

On Sep 5, 2018, at 4:47 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Are you flicking left and right with 3-fingers? This should allow you to navigate sentence by sentence after you've typed, when you're in full screen mode. And I assume you know this, but then you can navigate with a 2-finger flick in either direction to navigate by word. Please let us know how these gestures are working for you.

Thanks,
Ashley

Tangela M.

While this is true, Flicktype usually isn’t able to advance past full carage returns. This is a problem with many 3rd party keyboards, not just Flicktype. The same behavior can also be seen with Mbraille, for example. .