Topics

Flip Type Question

jtkarim2126@...

I just want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the app, it is so continuous, and nice to type on, my question is, is there a possibility of integrating the keyboard into Apple's native keyboard settings, it would make typing on the iPhone so much more quicker and convenient. Overall though, you all have done a great job

A systemwide keyboard is in alpha testing at this time. It is in its first incarnation, and it’s a little rough, but it will be refined over the next few weeks, and should be available to everybody in the very near future.
Please be patient. :-)

Chuck