Topics

FlickType version 32

Michael Maslo

Hello,

Here are my findings on version 32. First I am using an iPhone x. I am running version ios 11 4. I am having the following major and I want to stipulate major issues. First, I had to delete the keyboard after updating because it crashed. After I deleted the keyboard I installed it again.

When I started to started to type, there was a latency issue immediately. I would type a word and majority of the time the word would not show up at all. If I continued to flick a word would eventually show up. However, if I had typed a three letter word, instead of that three letter word appearing a five letter word was suggested. When I would flick up and down what there was major latency issued what there also. When trying to delete a word I would sometimes have to flick at least eight times before that one word would be deleted. I like the sounds but the latency issues for me make it unuseable for me.

Michael Maslo

Hi list,

Ok I have installed the new version of this keyboard and it is working better. I like the sounds and it is more responsive. Is there a way to build in emote support? Also is what there a way to add our own words to the dictionary? Lastly, I agree about the instructions should have a toggle in the settings.